Multnomah Financial Aid Online
Welcome to Multnomah Financial Aid Online! You can:
- Complete the Undergraduate Scholarship Application to maximize your Multnomah grant and scholarship eligibility
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View and accept your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Student ID Number (9-digits) and password then click "Submit". If you have forgotten your password, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 503-251-5335. First time users see below:
FIRST TIME USERS:
To access your financial aid information, enter your MU Student ID Number (9-digits) and PIN (originally sent to you in a welcome email) then click "Submit" (do not click "First Time User"). If this is your first time logging in to MyFinAid, you will be prompted to create security questions and a new password. If you do not have the necessary login information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 503-251-5335.
NOTE: You will not have access to this website unless the Financial Aid Office has received your FAFSA or FAFSA Waiver and you have applied for admission to Multnomah University.
If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at www.fafsa.gov. Enter our school code, 003206, on your application, and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your FAFSA, we will provide, via e-mail, your Student ID Number and temporary password that will allow you to start using this system.